Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36

To: Al Williams <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower for a DB36
From: damon stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:51:00 -0800
Thank you very much for that great info Al.

Im leaning toward a new LM470.  Im going to call Karl and ask him a few more
questions today, just as a note I never did get a call back from USTower.
Im not going to be using the tilt up base so that's a non issue.

One last thing Al,  is your LM470 motorized and how often do you raise/lower
it and is the operation smooth?

Thank you for the good info, I looked up up on google maps and can see your
monstir, nice setup.

Damon Stewart, KJ7E