Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH
From: Ryan Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:29:06 -0400
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net> wrote:
> 4. There are other residences within a few hundred feet.  Where can I
> find the field exposure calculations for these transmitters? 5. Is there
> an index to licensees if I know the tower lat/lon?

A friend of mine (KJ4IEA) runs this site:

http://www.rabbitears.info

I also help him out with some development and other stuff.  Basically
that site has everything you wanted to know about US digital TV
stations is there including details on construction permits, ERP,
antenna patterns, polarization, beam tilt etc.

It is a lot easier than navigating through the FCC site.

www.tvfool.com also has google Earth .kmz files with transmitter
locations and longley-rice coverage maps as well.

These sites may be of some help to you.

73
Ryan, N2RJ