Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Satellite Internet

To: John - K4WJ <k4wjfoc1749@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Satellite Internet
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:07:32 -0500
We were losing signal daily, and sometimes several time daily. Other times.
we''d go a long while with good signals. Very inconsistent.

That said, you never know what equipment and when/where upgrades are taking
place. Should be relatively consistent and mine was not, but that was a few
years back. Might be better now.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write
.