[TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen AND A Loop Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicken Wire Ground Screen AND A Loop Antenna
From: "wb0m@flashdog.us" <wb0m@flashdog.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:02:25 -0500
While we're on the subject of ground screens, has anyone used a ground
screen under a loop antenna? I have an vertical, inverted right-angle
loop. The horizontal wire, one corner and right angle are up about 45'
with the remaining corner up about 10' above ground. I've thought
about adding a ground screen directly under the loop about half the
length of the horizontal wire (since it slopes upward). Anyone have an
idea on if this would help or not?
Tnx,
Jeff/wb0m