Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup towers-- tiltover

To: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@optonline.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crankup towers-- tiltover
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:16:53 -0700
Interesting idea Jim. Come to think of it, I have tilt heads on all of my
yagis so could tilt the Yagi over, tie it in that position, then tilt the
tower over if desired. I still think it is simpler to just lower the yagi
vertically and avoid unbolting and tilting the tower. To each his own, Hi
73, DAn, N5AR