Re: [TowerTalk] remote switching for balanced lines - homebrew plan

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <n8de@thepoint.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote switching for balanced lines - homebrew plan
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:53:05 -0700
Is anyone interested in a relay actually built to switch open wire
transmission lines? It is DPDT with a wide ceramic cross arm supporting the
contact arms. The base is a ceramic block 3x3 1/2 inches. Coil is 110 VDC.
There is an additional SPST contact on it for whatever. Contacts and arms
are about an inch from the coil or any other metal on it. The ceramic base
plate is mounted on 2 standoffs to maintain  HV spacing from any metal it
might be mounted on. Will sell for $35 plus you pay shipping. 73, Dan, N5AR