Re: [TowerTalk] List Rules.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] List Rules.
From: <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:18:49 -0500
I'm less sardonic.  I think if the post is genuinely tower-related, then it
will be accepted, responded to, etc.

I have seen that include both FOR SALE and ITEMS WANTED.

When discussions stray toward regulatory issues that are far afield of
towers, or should be researched by anyone wanting to put up a tower; or ARRL
policy; or FCC appointments; or questions about radios, amps and to a lesser
degree antennas (there is an antenna forum) then Steve or someone else will
ask that the topic either become tower-centric or suggest a reflector that
is more appropriately focused on the subject matter.

So if you are looking for a rig, I wouldn't post here; if you are looking
for a tower, rotor, cable, I would.

73,
Art, K0RO