[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 center insulator

To: <w7psk@w7psk.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 center insulator
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:02:41 -0400
Scotty,

I had a new one kicking around in my garage, and finally
threw it out, I think.  But if I still have it, it's in the same
storage tub as my rotor and coaxes.  I'll check.  You can have
it for postage. Wl msg you privately, in 24 hours, if so.

But...why not just order what you need from Cushcraft?  Crash parts
for these things aren't all that expensive, and then you know you have
the right stuff.  Reinventing the wheel usually isn't a productive
exercise.

n2ea
jimjarvis@ieee.org