Re: [TowerTalk] BLACKENED BRAID?

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BLACKENED BRAID?
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:56:37 -0500
Thanks for your input Steve...this is good info, and could be the issue
here, as the severed coax was above ground level (barely), however most of
the run is underground and I expect the same deterioration. Whatever the
cause, I think this whole run is gonna get pulled up and replaced. Replaced
with WHAT is still up for grabs.

Tnx es 73

Dan
K0DAN