Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?

To: K6QD <k6qd@cox.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM470 or HG-70HD or ?
From: damon stewart <wsmc551@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:00:58 -0700
Also,  Im told from Hy-Gain,  they never used the spring in the centre of
the top section (positive pull down tensioner?).  I looked up some images of
the Tristao's and your right, the bracing is different.

Everyone seems to agree it has the bracing of the Hy-Gain as well as the way
top sections sit rested.  But it has a Tri-Ex which, positive pull down
system, tilt over hinges and base mounting feet.

It seems the most likely option is its just a well modified hy-bread
Hy-Gain.  Skip, KJ6Y, is going to pick it up and move it for me so I will
have his first hand opinion on the tower and condition.  The seller is very
nice and is willing to void the deal if there is something wrong.

Damon Stewart, KJ7E