Re: [TowerTalk] [La Crosse Hams] Contact cleaners and lubes

To: "'Red'" <RedHaines@centurytel.net>,"'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"'La Crosse Hams'" <lacrossehams@qth.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [La Crosse Hams] Contact cleaners and lubes
From: "Jerry Ehlers" <w0sat@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:55:09 -0600
Hi: I have used a lot of different types of contact cleaners as a
     Electronic tech through the years.
        I have a few favorites that I recommend.
    I like Channel Master and Caig as my favorites.
    The Caig I use the most is:D5 DeoxIT
       Caig also has a lot of special purpose contact cleaners.
       When you use D5 the company says to spray small amounts.
      In other words it doesn,t need a lot spray to do the job.
         Caig D5N is another good spray cleaner.
      Jerry w0sat in Dubuque Iowa