Re: [TowerTalk] Tet 10 to 40 beam

To: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tet 10 to 40 beam
From: "Dr. Howard S. White" <drpaper@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:27:07 -0700
I have a SteppIR MonstIR which is a Monobander from 40M to 6M...3 El on
40/30,  4 El on 20/17/15/12/10,  6 El on 6...

I would love to run it head to head against any other beam with the same
boom length.

I would be surprised if it did not outperform every other beam on the market
with the same boom length...

Or it sure seems that way in every contest and every DX pileup... It is
invariably the first call they respond too... in fact, it seems to so
dominate that when on the rare occasions it is not responded to first, I am
invariably quite surprised....
Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 San Diego Fires, 911"