Re: [TowerTalk] AS25G plate

To: ke3q@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AS25G plate
From: "Bruce Ferratt" <uglyatc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:21:44 -0500
Richard-
Thanks for your email.
Instead of cutting a crossbar out of the tower and re-welding it,... I think
I am going to go with cutting the accessory shelf down. Hard to believe that
Rohn didn't design this shelf to slide down inside a regular section of
tower,... only at the very top or between 10ft sections.
Thanks and 73
Bruce
K4BOF