[TowerTalk] Fw: Source for Utility Poles in Texas

To: "towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: Source for Utility Poles in Texas
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:24:17 -0400
From: RICHARD BOYD<mailto:ke3q@msn.com>
To: jsloop@austin.rr.com<mailto:jsloop@austin.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Utility Poles in Texas

I have had success in stopping and chatting with the utility pole installers
when I see them at work along the road.  They have always been open to the idea
of dropping by poles they've removed so they don't have to take them back to
their "yard" at the end of the day when it's quittin' time.  And I've heard it
said, but have yet to try it, that a case of beer and/or $100 can get them to
set a pole for you on Saturday.

73 - Rich, KE3Q