Re: [TowerTalk] Rainbow Towers

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rainbow Towers
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:58:30 -0500
I agree 100% on BX tower. that's why I climb then foot inserted on the center
of the X.. But on another BX tower note,  They always a challenges of my faith
and I test kick every brace while   climbing a BX tower. There riveted braces
raise my Pucker meter.....

. Not to morph the thread. You want to have ankle fatigue and rip up a pair of
lineman's boots,  spend a day on AB105 #$%@@$%

Wayne W3EA