[TowerTalk] Ham series rotor

To: <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham series rotor
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:03:02 -0600
Clint,  The Hy-gain.com site has online manuals available for a lot of their
gear. Might be your best bet. If it is like the Ham V, make sure you have it
over an old towel or cake pan to catch the ball bearings that may fall out of
the races. I've never had a Ham II apart so don't know if/how many bearings
there are. Oh, and mark the upper and lower housings with a pencil or marker so
you get them back together the same, and make note of where the directional pot
is sitting when you take it apart. I usually would run the rotor all the way in
one direction and then back it up just a touch. Makes it easier to put the
housings back together.

Good luck es 73
K9WN  Jake