[TowerTalk] Safe (?) Climbing Practices

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Safe (?) Climbing Practices
From: "Roger Kissel" <kc8hz@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:16:50 -0500
It's not that W1AW accepts liability for         W1AW endorses this type of
safe tower practice....

So that means that I'll use these pictures to teach my novice son to emulate
everything the ARRL stands for. He'll be putting antennae up long after I

10-4, good buddy. Pass me uhnuth'r beer

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Actually, I'm surprised that the League hasn't stepped up and commented on
this series of pics yet.

Jerrry BOYD" wrote:

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Unsafe Climbing Practices

I note that these pictures, depicting VERY unsafe tower working practices,
are labeled W1AW/4 IARU.  I wonder if the ARRL unwittingly assumed some
liability when they allowed its call sign to be associated with this?

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now