[TowerTalk] 4 Square for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Square for sale
From: "Dennis Ventler" <w9jdj@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:09:53 -0500
I have four Force 12 Half Wave Vertical Dipoles plus a Comtek 40 M Hybrid Phasing Unit & Contro l Box for sale. The only problem is that you will need a pick up truck to put it all in. The four vertical dipoles are dissasembled at each end but the center coil, insulator and the next top and bottom section are frozen in place and I didn't want to damage the other coils (one has been already damaged). This system was used in Hampshire, IL for about two years and worked great for DX but my two element horizontal phased arrays were normally better for stateside QSO's! About two years ago, I had a stroke and have since moved to Iowa in the Quad Cities area. The antenna system has been in storage since then in Sterling, IL on Interstate 88, fairly easy to get to. I am asking $800.00 for the whole system including the 72 ohm matching cables that Comtek made for me that go from each antenna to the phasing box.
I will be glad to answer any questions you may have about the system via Email. If you want to chat over the phone, I will be glad to give you my phone number.

73 DE W9JDJ, op Denny

Can you find the hidden words?? Take a break and play Seekadoo! http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_hotmailtextlink1