[TowerTalk] New Yaesu G-2800DXA rotor for sale

To: "Towertalk " <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Yaesu G-2800DXA rotor for sale
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 13:30:22 -0600
I have a like new G-2800DXA rotor for sale.

I bought it from HRO 10-3-07.  I mounted the motor unit on the tower in
early December.  That is where the project stopped before winter.  Never had
a mast stuck in it, so never turned anything.  The 40m cable that came with
it never has been uncoiled.  I did send in the warranty card.  There is 5
months left on the warranty.  Packed in original box.

Contact me off list.

John

Wa5zup