Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble

To: "'TOWERTALK'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble
From: "wa5zup" <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 06:30:10 -0600
I suspect that you have a bad reed switch in the rotor.
M2 sells them for $25.
I am pretty sure you can not replace it on the tower, I might be wrong.
Getting the rotor out and down to replace it will be the hard part.
If you do that, I suggest testing it completely on the ground, before
putting it back up.
73 John wa5zup