Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LMR400-PL259s
From: "N3PKC" <n3pkc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:19:49 -0400
True, that's the source of the problem, so many differences in the PL-259's.
Regardless of what is considered spec, I've seen as many different
variations of the PL-259 as I've seen brands and manufacturers.  Most
PL-259's I've bought cheap at the hamfest, for example, simply wouldn't fit
on the center conductor of Times Microwave LMR-400.

For this particular gentleman's purpose, try it and see :-)

Joe

N3PKC