Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly

To: g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk, towerTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:58:07 -0800
I think Dave Leeson mentioned in his book, that he used a similar rubber
donut steering coupler from a BMW automobile.  A Google  image search of
"steering coupler"  brings up many examples:

http://www.volvo-1800.com/Mike%20Dudek%20Pictures/2/Steering%20Thing.JPG

http://cat.cip1.com/gfx/VWC-251-419-417-B.jpg

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3711561/1157016294751_1155194259484_ZSteeringCouplerDisk2e.jpg

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!