To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 67, Issue 82
From: Marinus Loewensteijn <zl2ml@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:22:19 +0800
Jerry

Thank you for this information, it is exactly the kind of information that I am
looking for.

Yes, I am totally alert to the fact that anyone can claim anything on the
internet, unlike in the old days when there was a lot of peer review and you
just could not publish without being scrutinised.

Means that I will need to go to plan B and that is put up a rotatable dipole
except it will be in a permanenet fixed direction.

Question will now be if I go with the CushCraft or the Hy-Gain. Unfortunately
neither of these can be viewed locally and by the time they are landed here
they are about triple the US price. I am gving serious thoughts towards just
obtaining the crucial parts ( synthetic parts ) and then homebrew the rest.
Fortunately the biggest aluminium wholesaler is just 3 Km  down the road from
here.

Input towards this idea will also be appreciated,

73, Marinus ZL2ML