[TowerTalk] ROTOR + CONTROLLER 4-SALE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROTOR + CONTROLLER 4-SALE
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:33:32 -0500
Cleaning house. Found an Alliance (CDE) U110 controller and a TR2C rotor. I
think these are a pair, but not sure (controller has 4 contacts, rotor has
eight). They have been in storage over 10 years, and reportedly "worked when
removed from service." At this stage, they are untested, and sold as-is.
Includes mast adaptors. This is a lightweight bell-housing rotor suitable
for smaller VHF/UHF antennas, maybe one of the smaller rotatable HF wire
antennas.  $20 plus whatever shipping is. Contact me off-list if interested.
73,
Dan
K0DAN