Re: [TowerTalk] Need Help-Triex H 354 Tower (Not LM 354)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Help-Triex H 354 Tower (Not LM 354)
From: <kq6i@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:33:00 -0600
James
No this is not a free standing support (view attached jpg). Three legs extend
out from the first section to the ground.
Three turn buckles adjust the tension once anchored. My support is at present
not extended, nested for the lack of
replacement pulley's (2 at the very bottom). I'm having better luck at finding
hen's teeth than suitable replacement
pulley's.  Tashjian Towers Corporation is a joke for replacement parts. Rotor
is Yaesu 1000, super thunderbird, and Hygain 3
element 40 meter.

regrds
Craig
kq6i