Re: [TowerTalk] rebar grounding

To: <w4lde@numail.org>, Artmouton <k5fnq@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rebar grounding
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:20:39 -0700
There is another discussion group, of mostly Electricians, and electrical
inspectors, that has a huge searchable base of case history inquiries and Q and
A, very similar to Tower talk, only oriented to electricians and NEC.   There
are a number of threads relating to  outside structure grounding, as in towers,
and lamp posts, and related issues with to ground, or not to ground rebar
cages, Grounding/Bonding, etc. There is an efficient site search tool to seek
out specific topics.   Check out:
http://forums.mikeholt.com

All the best,
Pat Barthelow    (916) 315-9271