Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hawk's nest platform
From: "JoeCoolDXer" <JoeCoolDXer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:21:54 -0800
Again, it is wise to proceed with caution. If you contact F&WS in a fashion
that lets them know
who you are (e.g., send me some stuff...), being burocrats with time on their
hands, they might
just decide a personal inspection is appropriate to assess your situation.

Worst Case Outcome - your tower is a *Threat* and needs to go bye-bye...