[TowerTalk] U.S. Tower Mast Raising Winch?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] U.S. Tower Mast Raising Winch?
From: "h.duck" <h.duck@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:46:35 -0500
I have an old HDX572 tower that was manufactured by the predecessor to U.S. Tower. I would like to purchase their mast raising winch that mounts to the top of the tower, however, my tower is not drilled for one and U.S. Tower does not provide a template nor can they guarantee the fixture will fit my tower.

If I purchase one and I can't use it, they will not take it back. Besides, the darn thing cost almost $500 plus shipping.

Does anyone have one they no longer need? If you have one, but don't want to part with it, can you tell me who made it and provide pictures so I can see how it mounts?

Much thanks in advance.

WA9YBW

---
is active.