[TowerTalk] RE: ICE website

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: ICE website
From: aaron.hsu@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:34:30 -0700
Industrial Communication Engineers, LTD. is doing fine.  Placed an order for
the 419A 6-band bandpass filter and a some single band filters a couple of
weeks ago.  It took a few phone calls to get by the busy signal (the main
number works better than the 800), but I was eventually able to place the order
with Mike.  He mentioned they were inundated with Field Day orders, but assured
me that the filters would arrive before Field Day even if they had to send it
by a next day service (shipping would still be the flat $6.00).  Sure enough,
the filters arrived on Friday before Field Day via Express Mail.

According to Mike, the "inducomm.net" site is not run by I.C.E., but by an
independent vendor.  I.C.E. is working on their own site and it might be up by
the end of summer.  Until then, the best way is to call them.  ArraySolutions
also carries the I.C.E. line, but I'm not sure if they're a "stocking" dealer.

73,

  - Aaron Hsu, KD6DAE
    [athsu]@unistudios.com
    [kd6dae]@arrl.net
    No-QRO Int'l #1,000,006

p.s.  I.C.E.'s phone numbers are (Toll Free) 1-800-ICE-COMM, (MAIN)
317-545-5412, (FAX) 317-545-9645.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----