Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower (mostly, what rotor to buy, other things)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] First Tower (mostly, what rotor to buy, other things)
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:09:10 -0700
OK, this is another "I can't find it."

Someone said Alliant Radio or Alliance Radio or someone like that
offered the M2 with the Green Heron controller from the start (so I
presumably would save a little over buying it separately).

I can't find the responses from the person or persons who kindly told
me that and, worse, my Google-fu seems deficient this morning.  I
can't find the company to see what the whole story is.  Anyone got a
link?

Larry Wo0Z