Re: [TowerTalk] Crimping tool for RG-174

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimping tool for RG-174
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:34:49 -0500
I'm away from home, but it seema like my die is something like 0.178. I
usually refer to a table that I down loaded fromm RF Industries web page.
The strip lengths are not always dead on for other company's connectors, but
the crimp dimensions are usually dead on. Can't remember where I got they
die, maybe from Joel at
therfc.com

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet

www.conteststations.com