[TowerTalk] FS: Prosistel D - Control Box

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Prosistel D - Control Box
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:42:33 -0500
Folks:

Photo on QTH swap, or I can email same to you.

Spare to my needs is a Prosistel D control box (controller only).  I bought
with plans to interface to the HDR-300, but I will go a different route.

I do not have a Prosistel Rotor to test this with, so I will offer a 10-day
guarantee on function - or return for full refund!

$135 shipped to your US Mailing Address.  USPS Money Order or Paypal.

73 Bart W9JJ/1