Re: [TowerTalk] tower camera

To: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>, "Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower camera
From: n4zkf <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:21:18 -0400
Mine are 750 TVL from Gadspot. A little over a hundred dollars for 750 TV
Lines of Rez is pretty good now days. Plus varifocal, etc. They have some
great prices for those interested. POE works well but it gives me RF
issues where I don't seem to have it with Siamese cable. But at the same
time I don't use a computer but a DVR and use the software with the DVR
for the Internet access and the iPhone/Ipad apps when using them.

I love to see what's going on when not home. My inside wireless PTZ is
more for a wife's "doggie cam" than anything. The company I work for has
several thousand towers around the globe and we are working on putting
cameras at our sites for monitoring of personnel entering and exiting.
This should be fun. NOT It's great to see how everyone does things though.

New contacts and ideas are always inviting to me.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf@n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://dxc.n4zkf.com:23
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://bbs.n4zkf.com:6300
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5