Re: [TowerTalk] Knot tying

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Knot tying
From: "W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:02:42 -0800
As a longtime sailor I would strongly recommend the "icicle hitch". As the
name implies you can hoist something as slippery as an icicle with it.
Numerous YouTube clips out there that demo it. Meets your other criteria on
easy to tie and untie as well.

Take a look at this link as a starting point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icicle_hitch

73/Patrick
W7TMT