[TowerTalk] Trade IC-746 for TS-850SAT???

To: <lsdxa@yahoogroups.com>, TOWER TALK <towertalk@contesting.com>, <mesquiteham@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trade IC-746 for TS-850SAT???
From: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:45:27 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I have an Icom IC-746 in near mint condition (I would call but maybe your idea
is something else ;-) (works great) that I would like to trade for a TS-850SAT
that has been gone through to make sure no cold solder joints or other issues
that plagued that model. I will sell the IC-746 straight out for $750 shipped
CONUS. I have the Ham radio deluxe cable that will come with it, and for
another $30 will throw in a Heil ICM mic. Works Great! I just LOVE the 850S and
not doing any real VHF-ing. If you have a TS-850sat as above and want to sell,
let me know, if you can wait till this 746 sells. :-) I do have the original
box and manual for the 746. Email me here.

Thanks and 73,
Daniel N9WX