Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches (K0DAN)

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MCL-100 limit switches (K0DAN)
From: "Dale M. Schwartz" <dale@immlawfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:22:18 +0000
ED: I thought I had a bad limit switch also, and had to bang on it to get it to
work each time. I finally got fed up and ordered a new switch from US Tower. As
I recall it wasn't cheap ($160 or so). The switch came in an my handyman went
up a ladder to replace it.  He noticed that all the old switch needed was
adjusting and oiling.  The old one works fine now. Kept the new one as a spare.

                                        Dale   K4ROZ