[TowerTalk] Base data

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Base data
From: "Ron W8RJL" <youngron@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 23:09:31 -0400
Does anyone hold drawings for a concrete base for a 54 foot crank-up that has
been approved for 100 MPH winds? I have the drawings by Tri-Ex for the
Reinforced Concrete Base RCB-54LT and the LM Series Footing Detail but these
seem to be for an 80 MPH spec. My city requires a structure that will withstand
100 MPH winds. My drawings show a square concrete base, 6 foot deep and 3 foot
on a side with rebar cage. Loading is relatively light with just a 3 element
SteppIR antenna. Any help appreciated. Ron W8RJL