[TowerTalk] telrex modeling

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] telrex modeling
From: G_Dubovsky@Grayson.com (Dubovsky, George)
Date: Wed Mar 19 10:37:06 2003
Has anyone modeled the Telrex-style through-the-boom element mounting
scheme, for use in an analysis program? I have a brand-new, never used
40M335, without any assembly instructions. Apparently, the previous owner
got it that way and could never figure out what to do with it. Regardless,
it's the (apparently) pretty rare 35 foot boom, 3-element, full-size 40
meter Telrex. I have tried to find instructions for the past few years, with
no success. I intend to get it up and working this year, but some computer
analysis would certainly take a lot of guesswork out of the task. The last
ditch, fallback position is to cut it down to a 40M329, for which I *do*
have instructions.

I have searched the archives, but found nothing - indicating that there is
nothing, or my search strings were defective <G>.

geo - n4ua