Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain LJ-155CA dimensions

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain LJ-155CA dimensions
From: "W5XB" <w5xb@att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:09:55 -0500
Thanks Joe and Arne,  that's why I love this list...I was looking at it
wrong...AND confusing the 155 with 105 which I am also putting together.

The latter (105) uses 3 pieces of tubing and I am trying to figure out how much
to over lap them as the two inner pieces do have a margin to overlap of a
couple of inches + or -. I do have the dimension for the tips on 105.

Arne, would love to see pictures of your swinging gates...am planning a taller
tower in the future. Am thinking of swinging the 105 and 115 on the same
"taller gate" instead of two gates and two rotators.

73s es tnx,

Grant
W5XB