Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Cable prep tool

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Cable prep tool
From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 18:11:57 -0400
I watched the Dish Network guy install my new Dish System and he uses one of
those prep tools. You can get them at Home Depot cheap. I could not prep a
cable doing it with a knife and cutters as fast and as clean as he did in 5
seconds

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
60 Meters www.60metersonline.net
NOBSKA www.nobska.net
Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
Tel: 941-766-0706
Fax: 941-766-0707

"Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created
them." - Albert Einstein