Re: [TowerTalk] Making guy lines visible

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Making guy lines visible
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:35:16 -0500
Around here (NC) construction sites use an orange flexible plastic
fencing for marking off natural areas that are to be left alone. That
would be another choice. Places like Home Depot and Lowes have
it. I have never priced it. Perhaps one additional advantage to the
plastic fence scheme is that construction folks are used to it (at least
they are here).

73, Larry  W6NWS