[Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:12:45 -0700
Hi Jim,

It sure is!  Thanks for the info.

I like worm-gear drive systems, since they really do not require any brake
and the absence of the loud "clunk" resonating down the tower, especially
late at night when the neighborhood's very quiet, is a good thing.  For some
reason, I've also never had a worm-gear drive ever wear out or go bad in any
way.  Even better is to use one that does not require cutting tower webbing
to fit it in, which is the classis Tail-Twister problem!

73 de Steve, WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti