[TowerTalk] Coax cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax cables
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Wed Feb 12 15:13:59 2003
Sure, but since I buy good (new) ones for $.90/each, I'd better be able to
rework one in less than 50 seconds or it would be cheaper to toss it out and
use a new one, based on my time value.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill