[TowerTalk] Mounting distance Force 12 C3S and EF140

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mounting distance Force 12 C3S and EF140
From: "Ellam, Timothy St. J." <Tellam@MCCARTHY.CA>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:29:20 -0400
I am mounting a Force 12 40M rotatable dipole-EF140-above my existing
F12 C3S. I am planning on a 3' to 4' separation. Will that be
sufficient? Anyone with a similar installation?

73

Tim VE6SH
This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or otherwise is
intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify
the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Please be aware that
internet communications are subject to the risk of data corruption and
other transmission errors. For information of extraordinary sensitivity,
we recommend that our clients use encryption software when they communicate
with us by e-mail.

By submitting your or another individual's personal information to McCarthy
TÃtrault LLP or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you agree, and
confirm your authority from such other individual, to our collection, use and
disclosure of such personal information in accordance with our privacy policy
available at www.mccarthy.ca .

McCarthy TÃtrault contact information may be found at
www.mccarthy.ca/en/contactus .