RE: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rotor plates
From: "Keith Dutson" <kjdutson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:26:15 -0600
I have an AS455G plate that had TB3 installed in 1998.  It was taken off a
tower that was located near the Gulf Coast.  Upon removal of the TB3, it was
discovered there was no rust in the holes.  There was evidence of cold
galvanizing paint.  The steel used for the plate must be rust resistant.

Keith NM5G