Re: [TowerTalk] Question Follow-up and a new question

To: Kshaddrick <kshaddrick@jetup.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Question Follow-up and a new question
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:33:48 -0700
I found some at Grainger Industrial Supply.  They are a big supplier similar to
McMaster Carr.
One is 18 threads per inch and the other is 12 TPI.
Down near the bottom of the page:  (Hecka long address, just copy / paste the
whole thing)

Bob
K6UJ

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/search.shtml?searchQuery=9%2F16%22+x+3%22+hex+bolt&op=search&Ntt=9%2F16%22+x+3%22+hex+bolt&N=0&sst=subset&typeaheadSearch.x=24&typeaheadSearch.y=10