Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:39:17 -0500
On 2012-02-03, at 1:33 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:

> I had a similar case. A House down the street was listed in MLS as "No Deed
> Restrictions". When I got the deed to review, it came with 19 pages of CC&R's.
>
> It makes no difference what the Realtor says. If you buy it, you own it. If
> you
> didn't review the Deed or have a Lawyer review it, you are OOL !! Just
> remember,
> you sign the Purchase & Sale Agreement and whatever passes for a Sales
> Contract in your state.

Hi Guys,

It still just blows me away how some person, or person(s), can dictate to you
BEYOND the purchase of your property, just what, exactly, you can & can not do
with something that you own, pay taxes on out of your own pocket, insure with
your own monies, etc. etc. etc.

And I thought that we lived in a free country, i.e. the USA & Canada...!
Unbelievable.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ