[TowerTalk] Beam is up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beam is up
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 00:42:33 -0500
OK you guys asked me to keep you up to date on the tower and beam project here.

IT IS UP FINALLY :0)

I cant believe it, finally it is up and everything is working FB thanks to this
forum and all the generous links, tips - dos and
don'ts, ect.

All went well with the final installation and no injuries to me or anyone else.
I read in my local reflector where three others were
not so fortunate, however.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/brevard_news/101209_Three_dead_from_electrocution

But I just wanted to thank everyone for their help and advice. I cant believe
what difference it makes on the higher bands. When the
vertical says the band is closed many times the beam (if pointed in the right
direction) produces signals, weak, but signals even so
Hi Hi

Thank again,
Bob AD5VJ