Re: [TowerTalk] Trimming F12 240/340N elements

To: "'Billy Cox'" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trimming F12 240/340N elements
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:39:16 -0500
Billy:

I've got more work to do on the short tower and am waiting on the VHF/UHF
antennas. I haven't been able to get the tower base in with all the rain
we've had. Don is scheduled to come out in November but I understand he's
behind too. If I can get more days in sunlight, I should make some progress.

I'll let you know and take lots of pictures ! :)

73, Jamie
WB4YDL