Re: [TowerTalk] OT but relevant

To: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT but relevant
From: Bruce Jungwirth <k0son@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:44:11 -0600
You may want to contact Medtronic in the Minneapolis, Mn area. I think they
have their own EMC lab in which they would have tested their units per the
Medical Device Directive which requires radiated RF Susceptibility testing at I
think 10 V /M field strength, but I don't remember how low in frequency the
testing is required. The EMC Lab would be able to tell you the answers you
need.

Bruce. K0SON

Sent from my iPad